Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: An Uneasy Peace
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
Daily Archives: January 6, 2018
“It doesn’t look like it’s been well maintained,” Chuck said to his wife. “Look at these vines and branches. They practically block this window.” “First of all,” Anita said, “that’s a rose bush. It just needs to be cut back … Continue reading
watching out for long-awaited visitors on snow covered paths retaining youthful freshness is not for a feeble heart Source: Reinventions by Reena
In deepest slumber on the coldest night of my life I was shown a vision with no explanation or key A window appeared to float above my dreaming soul It beckoned me to gaze into the unknown to learn Continue … Continue reading
Reblogged from Anita Dawes and Jaye Marie: The nerves are setting in and I will probably be a wreck by Monday. I just hope I have done this amazing (and illustrated) little book justice and that I haven’t forgotten anything … Continue reading
The house is still there, and the roses. How happy we were then, how beautiful was our life, the sun was shining everyday… This is what I want to remember, now, after all those years. Of course, I’d like to … Continue reading
* Various stories relating a catastrophic flood are told by classical authors. These flood stories may derive from a single Mesopotamian original used in travellers tales for over two thousand years along the great caravan routes of Western Asia. In … Continue reading
Total frustration Email failing to function Getting way behind… Regretting time lost Missing communications Apologising…