Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
Daily Archives: May 7, 2017
…we may have to go back a little before we can begin. Say two years? All the way back to the “River of the Sun“ in 2015, and the long-awaited “next post”, often promised but always failing to materialise. I … Continue reading
Originally posted on Myths of the Mirror:
The horror on my mother’s face earned her a compromise, and I hauled my keepsakes into her attic. The rest I sold or trashed—all my belongings, from my gabled home and rusted car…
Bratha left the Raven’s Nest with the gifts of the clan. Now cloaked with the wisdom of a seer, she traveled with her guide to speak Truth to those who sought knowledge. I had a day to process my experience … Continue reading
Sitting here I reminisce Think of all Those things I miss All those moments that We shared All those feelings When we cared What went wrong I’ll never know Continue reading here: Obelisk #writephoto
Jerome (not his real name, but those are his hands) had been teaching us some elementary Spanish. We had been advised that the lesson was half an hour later than billed, but it had started on time. By the time … Continue reading
Overseeing open seas, Battling the elements. Elevated from the shore, Looking out over the centuries. Isolated and abandoned, Sentinels linger, once guardians of Mankind, Kindred spirits who died eons ago. Continue reading here: Obelisk #writephoto
“Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength…” KJV Psalm 8:2 I passed the entire night in the hinterland between sleep and waking. It is that odd state where the body rests unresisting but the mind … Continue reading
* …On the screen of inner sight a single glowing point of light that seems farther than the farthest star, yet closer than the sun. Between her and the light nothing but the streaks of passage… a stream of movement, … Continue reading