Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
- The Path of the Pyramids: Keeping a Promise to a Dragon and a Stone Part 2
- Going West: Walking with Angels
- Dear Don: Heaven ‘n’ Earth…
- Escape from Tomorrow ~ Machu Picchu
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Devra…
- Field of dreams..?
Daily Archives: February 3, 2017
Reblogged from Smorgasbord: The Legend The Birch Maiden is a Scottish folktale about a beautiful fairy inhabiting a birch tree. One evening she is tempted by a basket of apples left on the ground by soldiers sleeping in the grove. … Continue reading
I stumbled across a site with an intriguing title, strange and magical stories, illustrated with the most fabulous photographs. Loving the atmospheric artistry, I invited the photographer over to be my guest… An excerpt from the Dune Mouse Chronicles Many … Continue reading
Hugh has recorded the final moments of the planet Earth. As I cannot work out a way to reblog his piece for this week’s writephoto, please visit his blog to listen here: Low Tide #writephoto And while you are there, … Continue reading
Coming home from school at tea-time was an adventure. You never knew, you could find anything from rabbit stew to sheep’s heads, swimming in greasy juices for the dogs, or a game pie, stacked with mushrooms and pastry. Perhaps an … Continue reading
Her Last Low Tide : A Nonet. It had taken all day to get here. That they would be late was her fear. They made it as the last rays From the sun touched the sands Continue reading here
We left Robin Hood’s Stride reluctantly, knowing that we would have to come back…. there was much more to explore and experience there. On the other side of the ancient portway that divides the two sites is was appears to … Continue reading
* In sleep I strike a Centaur dead… * The blow reverberates in my head… Continue reading here