Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
- The Path of the Pyramids: Keeping a Promise to a Dragon and a Stone Part 2
- Going West: Walking with Angels
- Dear Don: Heaven ‘n’ Earth…
- Escape from Tomorrow ~ Machu Picchu
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Devra…
- Field of dreams..?
Daily Archives: February 15, 2017
I do enjoy Sue Vincent’s #writephoto prompts, and the variety of responses she gets for each image. I usually know, when I look at her photos, whether I have something. This is what came to me for this week’s prompt: … Continue reading
Originally posted on New2Writing:
She swallowed the concoction, trying not to wretch as it burned its way down her throat. It was the only way, the way to see what had come before and what would come next, her…
Dismal darkness around the flames recedes When exquisite images ingrained within Leap out to attract lovers With dreams of ebullient elation Flickering embers inflame your thoughts Each one burning brightly… crackling crisp Reminding me why I keep away Darkness dares … Continue reading
Artists, Writers, Photographers… lend me your ears… …and your words and pictures… If you would like to be my guest, please read the guidelines and get in touch!
It is extremely dangerous to ask me to write about flames, as I have very few positive things to say about them. Let’s look at the categories of flames : You get those which burn, torture and kill, like wildfire … Continue reading
They’ve been tormenting me for weeks. Every morning as I drive to work, the buzzards line up on fence and hedgerow along a three mile stretch of the A41. It is a stretch of road where there are few places … Continue reading
* … “An exquisite exposition!” “You don’t like it do you?” “A revelation in rhyme!” “That bad, huh?” “And darn great grubbing to boot!” “Really?” “Oh yes, although you may not realise it, you have single handedly provided the key … Continue reading