Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Casa Batllo, Barcelona – Helen Jones
- Basic instinct…
- The Anunnaki… Stuart France
- Maker #midnighthaiku
- Wild Hearts and Scarlet Kisses – Jan Malique
- Jim Webster – Can you have too much garlic?
- Shadowlands and the magic lantern…
- A Voice Called Can’t III… Stuart France
- Evensong #midnighthaiku
- Poetic form
- Mourning Dove by Claire Fullerton – a guest post from TRSA
- Today is the #BloggersBash …
- Albion… Stuart France
- Change #midnighthaiku
- Guest post: Award winning fiction from Kaye Park Hinckley
- Janice Spina – Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Winner!
- Wash ‘n’ go
- Of Truth and Legend… Stuart France
- Treasure #midnighthaiku
- Field Guide to Gargoyles, Part One: What is a Gargoyle, Anyway? – from A Scholarly Skater
Daily Archives: February 15, 2017
I do enjoy Sue Vincent’s #writephoto prompts, and the variety of responses she gets for each image. I usually know, when I look at her photos, whether I have something. This is what came to me for this week’s prompt: … Continue reading
Originally posted on TanGental:
Sue Vincent’s writephoto prompt this week is this The winter of 1962/63 was bitterly cold in north Surrey. The snow first covered the ground in early January and didn’t disappear until March. I was 6 and…
Originally posted on New2Writing:
She swallowed the concoction, trying not to wretch as it burned its way down her throat. It was the only way, the way to see what had come before and what would come next, her…
Dismal darkness around the flames recedes When exquisite images ingrained within Leap out to attract lovers With dreams of ebullient elation Flickering embers inflame your thoughts Each one burning brightly… crackling crisp Reminding me why I keep away Darkness dares … Continue reading
Artists, Writers, Photographers… lend me your ears… …and your words and pictures… If you would like to be my guest, please read the guidelines and get in touch!