Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
- The Path of the Pyramids: Keeping a Promise to a Dragon and a Stone Part 2
- Going West: Walking with Angels
- Dear Don: Heaven ‘n’ Earth…
- Escape from Tomorrow ~ Machu Picchu
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Devra…
- Field of dreams..?
Daily Archives: February 17, 2017
Summer’s fruits ripen What autumn mists must wither Crimson wears mourning Veils itself in frozen tears Caught in the grip of winter Rosebuds brave the snow Winter death holds summer’s birth Silent gestation Working unseen alchemy Transmutation of the sun … Continue reading
During the late 1970’s, when excavations were being dug for a new housing estate just outside Stirling in Scotland, a prehistoric henge* was discovered. Work was stopped whilst the archaeologists examined the site – and the housing estate was eventually replanned and … Continue reading
* … The King immediately ordered a tower be built on a densely wooded isle off the coast of his lands and had his daughter put in the tower away from all danger. Nine domiciles about the foot of the … Continue reading