Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
- The Path of the Pyramids: Keeping a Promise to a Dragon and a Stone Part 2
- Going West: Walking with Angels
- Dear Don: Heaven ‘n’ Earth…
- Escape from Tomorrow ~ Machu Picchu
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Devra…
- Field of dreams..?
Daily Archives: February 5, 2017
Sue has been kind enough to invite me to write a blog post to celebrate the publication of a short collection of stories. The collection is called Tales from the Northlands, and is, as you might expect, about things Nordic. … Continue reading
Okay so here’s the deal. One, you’re a princess, right? A fully fledged bit of royal DNA. No ifs, no buts, no daddy being naughty with the commoners. Two, you’re the number one child, born 9 months and 13 days … Continue reading
Originally posted on insaneowl:
A Writer’s Vocation As I sit at my study table with the fire warming the silence of this rainy afternoon, a slender flame leaps out of the place of shadows, making me profess that which may…
Distant hills cast shadows along the sky line, A retiring sun providing golden pathways in shallow waters. Continue reading: Low Tide #writephoto
I could never resist the temptation of a morning walk on the beach in Goa. I loved to see the beach glow in the light of the morning sun. I also had to negotiate my way, around the dead jellyfish … Continue reading
Image: http://www.lovethesepics.com He wasn’t feeling too good so I carried his breakfast through into the lounge where he was watching TV and sat down with him on the sofa for five minutes. He was watching a wildlife programme and, as … Continue reading
* Gemma’s warmth as she links my arm and the world stops screaming… * You are an island dark with life; A swan-hatched dream, taking flight; A blue-shot cormorant, nestled in night. * Continue reading here