Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
Daily Archives: September 13, 2020
We gathered by Whitesands beach, just outside St David’s in Pembrokeshire… a small group of people from all walks of life, putting aside the cares and pressures of the daily grind to explore the sacred landscape of Wales. A time … Continue reading
Dear Wen, Ah, I have it… It was dusk. I even have some photographs, taken during our brief sojourn, of the moon. Perhaps then, it is a sort of ‘Moon Madness’ from the lunatic fringe of the moor, as it … Continue reading
* …For those of you who have not yet realised, the preceding monographs have followed, relatively closely, the lines laid out by the Danish Philosopher, Soren Kierkegaard, in his master-work, ‘Fear and Trembling’. Quite apart from his unquestionble literary genius … Continue reading
“… so fear was originally there to help us survive.” “Yep… and with not many sabre-tooth tigers roaming the suburbs, we found other things to fear. And fear is intimately linked to how we judge people.” “How so?” It was … Continue reading