Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
Daily Archives: September 9, 2020
We were starting to get hungry by the time we arrived at our hotel in Lampeter, a small university town in mid-Wales that deserved more attention than we had time to give it. Personally, I blame the football. The trouble … Continue reading
* Well, the next day, har husband he took her inter the room, an’ there was the flax an’ the day’s vittles. ‘Now, there’s the flax,’ says he, ‘an’ if that ain’t spun up this night off goo yar hid.’ … Continue reading
Blue on blue with patient blue Caressing me and also you. But should you say it’s red instead Continue reading at Poetry, Short Prose and Walking
Dear Don, It’s weird, isn’t it…how driving a straight road is mind-numbing, boring and sends you to sleep on more levels than one, while walking the old straight tracks just frees the mind and lets it roam… Perhaps it is … Continue reading
A silver light, In blue It was. A glimmer on Still Water. Continue reading at Na’ama Yehuda
Since the first days of lockdown, I have not had a day off. Not even weekends. Like so many people, we missed the break we had planned, even though it was a UK trip. The three of us who run … Continue reading
At the beginning of the end when evening still ripples maybes but quietens the edge of seas, the wave waits for just that second unsure, to stay, go, or be friends Continue reading at Mindfills