Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Guest Author: Iain Kelly ~ A Justified State… a new novel!
- Calm ~ Bladud Fleas #writephoto
- Songs of the Stone: Talon and Beak…
- The Billabong ~ Michael #writephoto
- The Temple Church II: Talking heads…
- Giant’s Dance… Stuart France
- Repetition #midnighthaiku
- Forgiveness and Choosing Peace ~ Debbie Roth #writephoto
- Calm ~ Dorinda Duclos #writephoto
- The Last Fire ~ Steve Tanham
- Calm ~ Balroop Singh #writephoto
- Songs of the Stone: Bristle and Grunt…
- Calm Before the Storm ~ Yinglan #writephoto
- What do you see..?
- Names Matter: nimmy nimmy not… Stuart France
- Completion #midnighthaiku
- The Bloggers Bash has a new home! ~ Sacha Black
- Song Sung Blue ~ Geoff Le Pard #writephoto
- River bend ~ Jane Dougherty #writephoto
- Contexts: kingship…
Tag Archives: ego
There is something about a map, a proper, paper map, that makes a journey personal. We don’t tend to use sat-nav, resorting to such technologies only when cities force us to do so… and we had invested in a brand … Continue reading
A short walk along the coast from Craster is another of the most iconic sights on the Northumbrian shore…Dunstanburgh. The castle has inspired artists and poets over the centuries; Turner and Girtin both painted the ruins, and so did I, … Continue reading
Two things struck me as we entered the State Rooms to look around the public parts of Bamburgh castle. The first was that the collection of objects that were on display was vast, rich and deserving of much more attention … Continue reading
A world at peace Tranquility and motion In perfect balance * Breaking the silence The ego seeks attention One voice drowns the rest
Absurd. What is? A lot of things. My heart, your will, man’s ego in a universe that is larger than him, earth’s gravity compulsively holding things together, the idea of being present in a moment, the need of a body … Continue reading
* Exhibitionist Externally confident Vulnerable heart *
Life misdirected Neither role nor play exist Beyond perception A fondness for the spotlight Blinds eyes to reality For Colleen’s Poetry Challenge Images: Pixabay.