Search this site
Book Now – The Jewel in the Claw- Weekend Workshop 2018
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. MIchael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Angels, Angels, everywhere… Stuart France
- Timeless #midnighthaiku
- Sanity Stuck in Shredder – #writephoto
- The Tale of a Quest Down a Hallway – Gregg Savage #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: A letter from Sonu Singh …and a poem from Ritu Bhathal
- Portal #writephoto – Of Glass and Paper
- Smorgasbord Christmas Posts from Your Archives – Christmas Lights by Sue Vincent.
- Notes from a small dog – Snowtime!
- #writephoto – portal by Elizabeth at Tea and Paper
- Riddles of the Night – A walk in the park…
- Linking the Chain III… Stuart France
- Artistry #midnighthaiku
- The Light – Michael at Afterwards #writephoto
- Portal – Joelle LeGendre #writephoto
- Esther Newton’s Guest Writer Spot
- Portal – Trent P. Mc Donald #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: Wedgwood and Wine by Sarah Brentyn
- Ani’s advent… Christmas came early!
- One great sin – Fall musings #writephoto
- Riddles of the Night: Clues on cue
Daily Archives: November 1, 2017
Why would someone build a castle there Where soil is scarce and little wants to grow Except for moss and plants who only care I do not trample on them as I go? Why do I bother making secrets show, … Continue reading
Sitting On The Edge Of A High Rock, Jealous Of The Vast Ocean.. I Screamed At The Beautiful Sea Without Its Fault. Not Blaming Myself Too.. But.. Situation And My Helplessness. I Envy On The Deep Sea, As It Has … Continue reading
Reblogged from Journey to Ambeth: So this was it. The final stop on my weekend with the Silent Eye, not far from where it had begun for me, two days earlier. We were very close to Aberdeen airport, but, other … Continue reading
Originally posted on In Emma World:
We were some of the lucky ones. I remember staring, horror-struck, as the waves that usually lapped the craggy coastline near our house receded at pace towards the horizon. The briny seaweed clinging to…
“There used to be water here,” he pointed to the cliff. “Up to the standing stones.” She nudged some loose debris with her foot. “This is cool, isn’t it? And, no, there wasn’t. Water, I mean.” “How do you … Continue reading
‘SEVEN DAYS. SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS OF YOUR LIFE. NO PEOPLE. NO EXPLANATION. CHALLENGE SOMEONE NEW EACH DAY’ My thanks to Jane Dougherty for inviting me. In turn, I invite Alethea to join the challenge.