Search this site
Book Now – The Jewel in the Claw- Weekend Workshop 2018
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. MIchael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Angels, Angels, everywhere… Stuart France
- Timeless #midnighthaiku
- Sanity Stuck in Shredder – #writephoto
- The Tale of a Quest Down a Hallway – Gregg Savage #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: A letter from Sonu Singh …and a poem from Ritu Bhathal
- Portal #writephoto – Of Glass and Paper
- Smorgasbord Christmas Posts from Your Archives – Christmas Lights by Sue Vincent.
- Notes from a small dog – Snowtime!
- #writephoto – portal by Elizabeth at Tea and Paper
- Riddles of the Night – A walk in the park…
- Linking the Chain III… Stuart France
- Artistry #midnighthaiku
- The Light – Michael at Afterwards #writephoto
- Portal – Joelle LeGendre #writephoto
- Esther Newton’s Guest Writer Spot
- Portal – Trent P. Mc Donald #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: Wedgwood and Wine by Sarah Brentyn
- Ani’s advent… Christmas came early!
- One great sin – Fall musings #writephoto
- Riddles of the Night: Clues on cue
Daily Archives: November 7, 2017
A coin for the passage A passage for a song Charon takes payment And ushers us along A psychopomp his trade As we sail past the glade Through the lone eye Our destination beyond There are no more tears … Continue reading
Mason stretched out his arm, dangling it over the bridge. “Yes?” he asked, unrepentant. “You’ll do it?” Nephine fumed. “If you think that is going to convince me-” One of his fingers left the object and pointed at the sky. … Continue reading
Originally posted on TanGental:
Sue Vincent’s #writephoto prompt is It’s only now, at this moment of exquisite numbness that I realise how my senses have been heightened throughout our affair. The shivers of expectation as I wait for that…
My temple is the sky, Which speaks to me In passing moments Too brief to truly capture But not too brief to see ⦿ My hearth and home Is this, our earth, enraptured My body-brain became its child And yet, … Continue reading
It is amazing to me how sometimes a prompt will result in an immediate idea and flow of words. Like a tap being turned on. Other times a bit of effort is required. Occasionally, I find, I just don’t feel … Continue reading
Heaven’s Fall echoed Summer wears a golden pall Buried in beauty Pages in the book of life Leading to a new chapter For Colleen’s poetry challenge