Search this site
Book Now – The Jewel in the Claw- Weekend Workshop 2018
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. MIchael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- A Harmony of Eight – Stuart France
- Heed – from Sight at Journey #writephoto
- Riddles of the Night: Knights, saints and ley lines…
- Angels, Angels, everywhere… Stuart France
- Timeless #midnighthaiku
- Sanity Stuck in Shredder – #writephoto
- The Tale of a Quest Down a Hallway – Gregg Savage #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: A letter from Sonu Singh …and a poem from Ritu Bhathal
- Portal #writephoto – Of Glass and Paper
- Smorgasbord Christmas Posts from Your Archives – Christmas Lights by Sue Vincent.
- Notes from a small dog – Snowtime!
- #writephoto – portal by Elizabeth at Tea and Paper
- Riddles of the Night – A walk in the park…
- Linking the Chain III… Stuart France
- Artistry #midnighthaiku
- The Light – Michael at Afterwards #writephoto
- Portal – Joelle LeGendre #writephoto
- Esther Newton’s Guest Writer Spot
- Portal – Trent P. Mc Donald #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: Wedgwood and Wine by Sarah Brentyn
Daily Archives: November 4, 2017
The Eye sees all : the strength of earth below and the love of heaven above told in the words of minstrels and poets . The strength of the sun’s eternal rays bringing out the loveliness of the flower Continue … Continue reading
An American perspective on the vagaries and confusion of the English language…reblogged from Barb Taub: The first time I went skydiving, the instructor had to ‘help’ me out of the plane (via a boot to my backside). Five years ago, … Continue reading
Slowly but purposely the tall figure approached them. As he grew closer the were astonished to see that underneath his cloak he had a long mane of glorious red hair. He greated them with a smile, his beautiful green eyes … Continue reading
‘SEVEN DAYS. SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS OF YOUR LIFE. NO PEOPLE. NO EXPLANATION. CHALLENGE SOMEONE NEW EACH DAY’ My thanks to Jane Dougherty for inviting me. In turn, I invite Di to join the challenge.
A picture such as this makes me miss the boat! Cool and reflective, the water a millpond of peace and tranquility. Our boat wouldn’t have fitted under this bridge, we were too tall, even with the covers off. However, on … Continue reading
Cartoon by IndieBerries * Dear WordPress… what have you done now? This latest game’s a joke… Why did you have to tamper With a thing that wasn’t broke? ‘Press This’ had always worked so well I was over the moon … Continue reading