Search this site
Book Now – The Jewel in the Claw- Weekend Workshop 2018
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. MIchael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Angels, Angels, everywhere… Stuart France
- Timeless #midnighthaiku
- Sanity Stuck in Shredder – #writephoto
- The Tale of a Quest Down a Hallway – Gregg Savage #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: A letter from Sonu Singh …and a poem from Ritu Bhathal
- Portal #writephoto – Of Glass and Paper
- Smorgasbord Christmas Posts from Your Archives – Christmas Lights by Sue Vincent.
- Notes from a small dog – Snowtime!
- #writephoto – portal by Elizabeth at Tea and Paper
- Riddles of the Night – A walk in the park…
- Linking the Chain III… Stuart France
- Artistry #midnighthaiku
- The Light – Michael at Afterwards #writephoto
- Portal – Joelle LeGendre #writephoto
- Esther Newton’s Guest Writer Spot
- Portal – Trent P. Mc Donald #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: Wedgwood and Wine by Sarah Brentyn
- Ani’s advent… Christmas came early!
- One great sin – Fall musings #writephoto
- Riddles of the Night: Clues on cue
Daily Archives: November 17, 2017
Deciding to co-write with another author who lives some distance away would have been enough to put a lot of writers off collaborating, even if the benefits of the internet make it so much easier today. But deciding to write … Continue reading
Eyes set on today Perspective glued to the ground Need snares attention Looking toward tomorrow Beauty rises in silence *
Over the past few days, social media has been awash with disgust at the note left on an ambulance window when the paramedics had been called to a dying man. It was a critical and time sensitive occasion and the … Continue reading
“Why is the Octave so important?” * * “Because it is simultaneously Both the end of one thing And the beginning of another.” * Source: Stuart France