I know I stopped near the river, and I waited. I waited for you, as I admired the bridge, and its reflection, slowly captivated by the ripples on the surface of the water. When did I arrive here? How long ago was it? I only know that the colours of the leaves changed at least once. And, always, the ripples, hardly disrupting the peace.
Will you come, or have you decided it was time to leave, to leave me to this world, to the flow of time? Is this perfect oval the Eye of destiny, observing me, as I observe the river?
Search this site
Book Now – The Jewel in the Claw- Weekend Workshop 2018
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. MIchael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Telling it like it is – reblogged from Tallis Steelyard
- Between #writephoto – Ladyleemanila
- Between the Fields [Flash Fiction] #writephoto | Observations of The Urban Spaceman
- How to reblog without the reblog button…
- The Importance of Being… Stuart France
- Deep #midnighthaiku
- Between – #writephoto | Trent’s World (the Blog)
- #writephoto – pensitivity101 – ‘Between’.
- Pancake Ridge – reblogged from Walking with a Smacked Pentax
- The mound – Sarah at Fmme writes poems #writephoto
- Growing season
- Way to go, WordPress…
- Hypnotised chickens…
- The Count… Stuart France
- Perfect #midnighthaiku
- All Saints Round Tower Church, Horsey, Norfolk – from Echoes of the Past
- The archetypal Indie?
- The puzzle of being
- Hot House Flowers… Stuart France