Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Dalby Udder’s Cunning Apprenticeship ~ Geoff Le Pard #writephoto
- Rift ~ Sisyphus #writephoto
- Loyalty and Betrayal at Old Sarum ~ Alli Templeton
- A Couple of Questions and Cover Reveal
- Coming in Spring — Why are they screaming?
- Rift ~ Penny Wilson #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Erratics…
- Embrace your destiny ~ Michele Jones #writephoto
- Tech problems?
- …and Red-Fox. ~ Stuart France
- Dawning #midnighthaiku
- Bare ~ Frank Prem #writephoto
- The Saints and Sinners of Buckingham Old Town
- They Said ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Saltwater ~ H. R. R. Gorman
- Cassie’s Dream ~ Suzanne #writephoto
- Dear Don: Erratics…
- Rift ~ Lady Lee Manila #writephoto
- City rhythm…?
- …Buffalo… Stuart France
Tag Archives: river
Rivers and seasons Continually flowing Still reflect the sky
Azure skies reflect in crystal waters, flanked by green grasses, and what were once the vibrant colors of the leaves. They’re faded now, turned to brown, but the colors still remain vivid in my eyes. Here is where I find … Continue reading
She deserved this. Work could be put on the back burner for a couple of weeks. The children were with her parents. The tail end of summer was just warm enough to wear a sleeveless top and a short skirt, … Continue reading
Reblogged from Journey to Ambeth… Helen Jones continues the story of her experience with the Silent Eye in Dorset: Still officially on a blog break, I swear. But there is more to tell about my trip to Dorset, so here … Continue reading
Reblogged from iain Kelly: He sits and paints. I look around the room. There are hundreds of paintings. They all show the same bridge. Sometimes in sunshine, sometimes in rain, sometimes covered in snow. Sometimes the water underneath runs high, … Continue reading
Dusk, the start of the night shift that no one wants to do. Bálint watches the sun dip down across the river, it’s reflection glinting off the water. A week of this to come before he returns to the lazy … Continue reading
* The river wanders Though ever-changing seasons The cycle of life Opulence and paucity Mirrored in its formless flow * For Colleen’s poetry challenge