Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: An Uneasy Peace
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
Daily Archives: May 11, 2019
Roots Spread like Waking dreams Softly flowing Kaleidoscope greens Each a wish or a scheme Flowing from us like a stream Our canopies brightly adorned Loves celebrated, loves lost mourned Continue reading at willowdot21
When you look at woods You see the deciduous opulent crowns Invading each other’s spaces But the real action is down here in these Woody roots, anchoring! Lateral roots expanding along the crown’s radius gnarled with other roots exposed like … Continue reading
Reblogged from Sun in Gemini: Faces… If there is one thing upon which Gilgamesh would wager his life, is that life is all about faces… His own face now burns with a permanent redness; whether of anger or something deeper, … Continue reading
I’ll admit I get teary-eyed every time I watch this video. And a lot of people have had the same reaction. What’s not to love? A gorgeous rendition of a haunting aria, a shy young lady braving the limelight and … Continue reading
* It has to be owned… The Temple Space has never looked finer. Mind you, we say that every year! * But even Coyote, a late, somewhat incongruous addition to proceedings looks well: ‘How will people know what not to … Continue reading
I am a Tree of Life, One who is told secrets and given gifts, Each a token of yearning and love. I do not tell. I gather wishes and dreams, Embrace them to me Like a miser with gold, Providing … Continue reading
* The stone is warm beneath her back. Above her the clear blue of the sky is powdered with clouds, barely moving. It is sheltered here in the circle, the earthen banks of the henge protecting the centre from the … Continue reading
Looking at this and seeing the roots of two trees all exposed and entwined, I thought of my Finndian family: Indian and Finnish. Both sets of roots that are extremely deep, yet both their teachings are visible in my Finndian … Continue reading
Once more the fates move. Now, while Gilgamesh steps beyond himself, he and Enkidu, Life and Death, Man and Nature, become the portal that guards the Veil of the Beyond. Each offers their gifts as the Companions, one by one, … Continue reading
* … “Mananawn’s Mount,” muttered Fin, pensively. “Yeas!” exclaimed Daatho, “from Sidhe Finnaha, where Leer himself resides, he descends like a fire-storm. That radiant place on the very crest of the height is crowned with flames that leap rubied-red, through … Continue reading