Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
Daily Archives: May 17, 2019
The sun is out, time to play Three made up girls on their way Symbols of tragedy here to stay Remembering a fateful day Continue reading at The Bag Lady
Today’s #writephoto, with the title “Wicker” on Sue Vincent’s website, gave me an idea of what to do. Thus, I will present you with a little segment of a play, complete with stage directions! ACT N, SCENE M. A field. [Enter CHERIE, … Continue reading
Reblogged from TRSA: By now I’m sure most of you know how important a book cover is for selling books. I’d say that the three most important things in getting someone to plunk down cold hard cash for one of … Continue reading
Wicker Witches three, they called us little did they know Insinuations made against us , lead us to be burned, slow. Children we delivered , denounced an turned away Kindling they all gathered to help build the fire that day. … Continue reading
* …It happened that Coyote’s wife was sitting near the entrance to the Lodge of the Dead. “Sit here, next to your wife,” said Death Spirit. Coyote could not see anything. It looked to him like he was standing in … Continue reading
Photo by Sue Vincent So you are saying that sunlight has magical powers? Yes, over evil it does. You see, it is full of purity. It destroys monsters. Right. There is a certain orange monster I’d like to expose to … Continue reading
Spare a thought for the vampire in summer, For, while everyone else seeks the sun, He must hide in the darkness and shadow And from errant sunbeams must run. While the sunbathers tan to perfection. Going golden and brown as … Continue reading
* Will we ever know If here and there are the same Which way blows the wind *