Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
- The Path of the Pyramids: Keeping a Promise to a Dragon and a Stone Part 2
- Going West: Walking with Angels
Daily Archives: August 25, 2017
seeds of expectation sowed. from the clouds nothingless flowed into the barren field of farmer’s mind. sun set on horizon behind. Natures oft amazes, heavenly eyes gazes. Continue reading: Gemini in the sky: Faith unblemished.
I’ve had a small unused underdeveloped blog for seven months now, but in the last two months I decided to get serious about it. I started making regular posts once a week yet I still wasn’t satisfied. In an effort … Continue reading
Originally posted on S.K. Nicholls:
FREE Digital downloads of Naked Alliances are available 08/26-08/29 Grab a copy, and a margarita, sit back, relax and enjoy your weekend. S.K. Nicholls’ family owns and operates one of the oldest and largest…
“Check this out,” he crouched over some green stuff poking through the pavement. “Okay,” I squinted. “I give up. What is it?” “No clue.” “Let’s go. I don’t like this. It’s not right.” “Wait,” he reached out. I grabbed his … Continue reading
Reblogged from countingducks: I sat in the car with my wife and travelled up to the cemetery where I’d been buried not long before. She didn’t know I was there, of course, I was now the silent passenger, the observer, … Continue reading
This evidence Lies discarded on the pathway. Cracked and open, No longer whole, It provided Shelter and nourishment To the creature within. Continue reading here: Thursday photo prompt – Cracked
There are more books being written and published at this moment in time than ever before. Self publishing has opened the doors to a global sharing of imagination and knowledge, but when you pick up the proverbial pen for the … Continue reading
* “There are so many different versions of ‘The Emerald Tablet’.“ “It is an important text.” “Some hold that it alone contains the essence of the alchemical teaching, and most of the versions differ in only the slightest respect, as … Continue reading