Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
Daily Archives: August 10, 2020
Reblogged from Sally Cronin. Do visit her blog for a new chapter on Sundays. By special request I am sharing Sam, A Shaggy Dog Story as the next book for Sundays and I hope those of you who have not … Continue reading
For years that place in the middle of the sea was a folly, a place for the well to do’s to admire from their nice windows of the lakeside apartments today, its so much more than this Continue reading at … Continue reading
We were heading out to a spot we had seen earlier where we might be able to park up for the night. It had looked perfect when we had first noticed it, almost as good as the Fairy Rock Motel, … Continue reading
* We first coined the term ‘Spirit Stone’ at Waylands Smithy. * It has served us well, denoting as it does, a stone, which, like the spirit, holds many forms. * Continue reading at France and Vincent
* …So the heroes of Albion set out for the Cave of Cruachan… Through the Gap-of-the-Watch, over the Plain-of-Two-Forks, across the Ford-of-the-Morrigan into the Rowan-Meadow-of-the-Two-Oxen by the Meeting-of-the-Four-Ways they drove before a dim, dark, heavy mist overtook them… * Continue … Continue reading
None a stranger, Everyone a family, None knew the outside world, Everyone happy in this safe haven, None had a timepiece, Continue reading at Kitty’s Verses
Let us talk about ears, It’s a subject that’s sore, And the two-legs gets cross If I scratch with a paw (Even though, I would say That’s what paws are made for.) * Now, I have floppy ears Which, as … Continue reading
witnesses mute -despite magnificence, magnitude, and timelessness -know Continue reading at Reena Saxena