Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- The small dog’s revenge…
- Presence #midnighthaiku
- Vashti Quiroz-Vega hosts “Magical Whispers” by Balroop Singh
- Circles Beyond Time – Cairnfields
- Field of Sheaves: Wood-Stone…
- Interlude ~ Hidden Avebury?
- Weep #midnighthaiku
- Some Faerie Metaphysics ~ Neil Rushton
- Circles Beyond Time ~ A Rock and a Hard Place
- Field of Sheaves: Flame…
- Simple #midnighthaiku
- Carrion – Paperback Launch #booklaunch by Graeme Cumming
- Circles Beyond Time~Ancient Lines
- Field of Sheaves: Found!…
- Anatomy of Evil… Stuart France
- Gold #midnighthaiku
- Two journeys, one destination (6) – a Pictish horizon ~ Steve Tanham
Daily Archives: September 7, 2019
I see, but must not be seen. I listen, but cannot be heard. I touch, but cannot feel, I yearn, but cannot fulfil. I know what is beneath, But not what is above. I am not of this world, Continue … Continue reading
* steep stone stairs descend a dark figure may ascend a bird would fly off * Reblogged from Does Writing Excuse Watching?
Reblogged from Medieval Wanderings: During our extended stay in North Wales after the Quest, we went for a comparatively short stroll around the beautiful village of Beddgelert. Sitting snugly among the mountains of Snowdonia, this quaint little place offers some … Continue reading
Spontaneous are the blows of life That will hit without any warning Like stormclouds that suddenly appear With lightening bolts of pain and anger That strike the soul down into a dismay Of weight that is too heavy to carry … Continue reading
* … Sergeant Thomas Patrick was perplexed. He was a simple man at heart, yet today, he sat at the desk in his office and the gathering gloom of perplexity festered around him. Those that had the misfortune to work … Continue reading
A second post from Willow who continues her serialised story… Lisa finally awoke as the sun rose in the East. Apart from where Alicia’s spell held, it carried no warmth. Lisa immediately recognised Alicia as her Queen and was eager … Continue reading
Appalling isn’t it? I can cook from here to Bombay, but do I? No. At least, not for me. I cook daily for my son at his home, but here, the dog eats better than I do… she, at least, … Continue reading
Wander an ancient earth But follow the path lightly. Watch the rose blossom, Sweet tendrils of a wild spirit Birdsong seeds an intuition Of sacred harmony.
* A golden twilight Hearthfire of eternity The colours of home *