Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
Monthly Archives: August 2019
Back then, almost everyone was concerned about climate change and global warming. Scientists around the world had warned about the potentially catastrophic effects of rising temperatures. Summers were getting hotter, storms stronger. Fires were ravaging the planet’s critical ancient forests, … Continue reading
* a frosty dawn as the frost melts away I walk outside Look around * Continue reading at Therapy Bits
Reblogged from Jim Webster: It has to be admitted that there are times when I stop and confess I don’t really understand the workings of the universe. Oh forget dark matter and quantum pairing, I want to know why we … Continue reading
Rachel felt the temperature drop as she and the scouts neared Ewan’s camp. She spoke, telepathically, to the men as they rode behind her. “Feel this cold, know it, see this bleak landscape, know it. This is no seasonal weather … Continue reading
* With spine to earth, She watches as eternities pass by Marked by the dreams of seekers sleeping ‘neath a starry sky Held deep within the womb of She whose body forms the ring, Warm flesh melds with cold stone … Continue reading
* will frozen spirits come back to life, when the snow thaws – and live again? * Reblogged from Reena Saxena
She is no marble angel with a kiss of ice, A dark ghost, never waked, But a woman, warm and soft, Embracing a velvet universe, Melting the stars of eternity, Deliciously blushing, Longing for life.
One is All… In Alchemy there are no short cuts. Many are those who have spent a life-time seeking its treasure in vain. On the other hand, everything it promises to reveal is freely given at the outset. One need … Continue reading
* Visions fill the bowl The stuff that dreams are made of Darkness turns to gold *