Search this site
Book Now – Where Beauty Sleeps- Weekend Workshop 2020
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Cal’s Calling ~ Iain Kelly #writephoto
- Revealed #midnighthaiku
- In focus ~ one from the archives
- Calling ~ Willow Willers #writephoto
- Hunting ~ Michele Jones#writephoto
- Facing Fear With The Silent Eye, Part 8 – Weird
- The hermeneutic Catherine wheel ~ Tallis Steelyard
- Ancient and Modern…
- A matter of time…
- Shadows #midnighthaiku
- Travels in #Afghanistan (4) ~ Mary Smith
- Memory #midnighthaiku
- Guest author: Geoff Le Pard ~ The Last Will Of Sven Andersen: A New Book and A Free Offer!
- Portals ~ Stuart France
Daily Archives: September 14, 2019
Reblogged from Strange Goings-On in the Shed: It comes to pass that the Traveller sails to distant islands, shrouded in mist and foreboding. Sky and Sea infuse the senses with deep melancholy. The Guardians of the land stand remote, silent … Continue reading
Reblogged from Harula’s Words that Serve: You know you’ve hit on something when the responses are so varied. “God, you’re so brave! I’d be terrified!” “What a brilliant idea, how lovely!” Experience has shown that it’s when I’m able to … Continue reading
* “Why are there are so many different versions of ‘The Emerald Tablet’.” “It is an important text. Some hold that it alone contains the essence of the alchemical teaching, and most of the versions differ in only the slightest … Continue reading
Berry brown and ancient, Lichen covered stones Watch a frosty moon Colour winter’s clouds. Flowering the night With sacred light; Sanctuary for a wild spirit. My soul rests, Breathing Nature’s harmony A quiet shade In the garden of life.
* Time’s face turns both ways Looking back in gratitude Forward in wonder *