Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: An Uneasy Peace
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
Daily Archives: January 1, 2017
Time It doesn’t stand still, you know Time Keeps on ticking Time Makes us older Time Sometimes wiser Time Each moment, a new fact Time Continue reading: Time #writephoto
Clock face out of pace, Time flies its a race. Tick tock out of space Turn and run fall from grace. Time flies, crooks and spies . Dead bodies fester maggots and blue flies. Life comes life goes death travels … Continue reading
Wonder why the clock tower has huge gaping holes, instead of the face of a clock?. Time had stopped ticking for Emperor Shahjahan, after he was imprisoned in this tower by his son, Aurangzeb. The holes were just large enough … Continue reading
The old year passes Extinguished in a moment Just a memory A new year begins A story yet unwritten No more than a dream For just this moment Do we touch reality Face to face with now. Fireworks provided by … Continue reading
Like the joy of the sea coming home to shore, May the relief of laughter rinse through your soul. As the wind loves to call things to dance, May your gravity by lightened by grace. Like the dignity of moonlight … Continue reading
* * The mysterium conspires with the animal world whose souls so resemble the purity and innocence of a human child. * It recognises the miracle of life in both seed and egg and the wonder of a harvest which … Continue reading