Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
- The Path of the Pyramids: Keeping a Promise to a Dragon and a Stone Part 2
- Going West: Walking with Angels
Daily Archives: January 24, 2017
Though your voice Is a world away My heart listens, Trusting a word Shared with my soul. I believe; Belonging to love As dreams belong to night And sweet promises to morning.
The Great Exchange In my youth my life was filled with fun and laughter Even though my Dad was gone when I was five It was that year that I met my very best friend And we’ll be friends as … Continue reading
Flickering in the dark On her way to the park Blurred yellowish lantern A glimpse of him she yearned No laughter, that’s clear If he could just appear No rushing nor hovering Just patiently waiting Continue reading here: Lantern #writephoto
Scheherezade looked at the street lantern and knew it was time to leave for the King’s chamber. A thousand nights had passsed and thousand tales had been told… Continue reading here: Lantern #writephoto
Thick tendrils of mist embrace the thick base; The ancient trunk transforms into an eerie face; Deep knotholes become dark hooded eyes; A missing chunk of bark, a mouth that sighs. * Frothy fronds of foliage, a frame of … Continue reading
For one reason or another, we have spent a lot of time driving backwards and forwards to Glastonbury since the birth of the Silent Eye. We never take the motorway, choosing instead to travel the slower, more beautiful route south … Continue reading
* The prosperous town of Armore was built next to a forest. Late one night Old-Man-Log came out of the forest and sat down in the middle of the town’s market square. He opened up the palm of his right … Continue reading