Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: An Uneasy Peace
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
Daily Archives: January 23, 2017
Increasing Sensitivity to Victimization Through Satire and Comedy Charles Dickens may not have been the first novelist to address the evils of child victimization in fiction, but his work has certainly had an impact on the consciousness of us all. … Continue reading
Standing outside the church gates, the man watched the vehicle speed away, spewing fumes into the June summer air. He heaved a sigh of relief and walked back inside. That was one more abandoned girl married off. His cataract laid … Continue reading
It’s going to be a wrench, leaving Australia. We’ve been here nearly a month and that’s the longest time we have ever been away from the UK. It has been a wonderful time. The star of the show has been … Continue reading
It was one of those exquisitely smelling nights right after the first shower of monsoon… the night was beautiful until she entered this deserted quiet street, lit by nothing but this distant lantern… She was alone, her hands tightly clenching … Continue reading
“Look!” The first kite fell in a tumbling dive, just a few yards away from us. The great wings folded to allow it to just skim the grass. We watched from the car as first one, then another of the … Continue reading
* …When Death Spirit heard of Coyote’s folly he was deeply angered. He immediately appeared to Coyote who was alone on the prairie howling into the dust. “You…you…you… congenital transgressor!” spat Death Spirit in his rage, “I told you not … Continue reading