Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Clarity #midnighthaiku
- The City and the Stars (7) : The Standing Stones of Stenness ~ Steve Tanham
- Discovering Albion- Day 3: Chester Cathedral
- Aurally Speaking…
- Ani’s Advent 2020! Dot (and Darlene Foster) on The Year of the Pandemic
- On the Doorstep: Weirdness in Bledlow…
- Choices #midnighthaiku
- Chapter Five: ThreeLegs ~ from Usual Muttwits
- Discovering Albion- Day 3: Breakfast in Chester
- The Tale of Bally-mac-Buan…
- Ani’s Advent 2020! Sally Cronin’s Advice on Christmas Treats
- On the Doorstep: The Secret Garden
- Bridge #midnighthaiku
- The City and the Stars (6) : the twice-chosen ~ Steve Tanham
- Discovering Albion- Day 2: Merry Meetings and Manchester Airport
- What am I?
- Time Slip…
- Ani’s Advent 2020! Meet Ruff, Smidgeon and Cathy Cade!
Daily Archives: October 17, 2019
Well, it’s the Sunday Book Review time again, and as has been lately, my life is a bit chaotic and of course, it has cut into my book reading time. So today I’m taking the liberty to share some beautiful … Continue reading
Welcome to this week’s writephoto prompt. You can find all last week’s entries in the weekly round-up, which was published earlier today. Use the image below as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or … Continue reading
* Even stone is moved Shaped by a fluid caress Fulfilling purpose Stasis balanced by motion Perfect partners in the dance * Distant horizons Siren call to greater life Being in stillness Deep within the shadowed darkness Tides of hope … Continue reading
Originally posted on Lemon Shark:
? ? Four years ago, I wrote a post about a leaf. It was the last one on the tree outside my window. And it would not let go. Some people commented that it was…
Green rocks flower; A warm wind Out of season Rustles winter boughs As Nature’s quiet spirit Murmurs of spring. We listen. Following ancient harmony, The deep song blossoms A secret path Between worlds Through dusk to dawn.
* Five grey mares… * * On a green hill… Continue reading at Stuart France
* No distinction made Raindrops fall on everyone Even the smallest *