Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Fall #midnighthaiku
- Dalby Udder’s Cunning Apprenticeship ~ Geoff Le Pard #writephoto
- Rift ~ Sisyphus #writephoto
- Loyalty and Betrayal at Old Sarum ~ Alli Templeton
- A Couple of Questions and Cover Reveal
- Coming in Spring — Why are they screaming?
- Rift ~ Penny Wilson #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Erratics…
- Embrace your destiny ~ Michele Jones #writephoto
- Tech problems?
- …and Red-Fox. ~ Stuart France
- Dawning #midnighthaiku
- Bare ~ Frank Prem #writephoto
- The Saints and Sinners of Buckingham Old Town
- They Said ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Saltwater ~ H. R. R. Gorman
- Cassie’s Dream ~ Suzanne #writephoto
- Dear Don: Erratics…
- Rift ~ Lady Lee Manila #writephoto
- City rhythm…?
Daily Archives: December 16, 2018
The reflections on the lake shifted and distorted as a cool breeze ruffled the water’s surface. The woman shivered and pulled the opening of her jacket closer to her body. “I should move on,” she thought. “Do something.” The thought … Continue reading
Light and Shadow crystal reflection in this season of my life reveal quintessence adjoining your sacredness intimate friendship awake Continue reading at Willow Poetry
Dear Don, Well no, I didn’t answer your question…. I thought it was rhetorical. I really should have known better, shouldn’t I? I gather you have something in mind and I’m assuming we are not drawing on specialist knowledge here … Continue reading
What lies beneath? No one can tell Are you living in Heaven Or burning in Hell A calm exterior Can hide so much Yet the ripples spread wide From just one touch Continue reading at But I Smile Anyway
I touch glass, Tiptoeing into the chill, I see my reflection In water so still. My arms reach Tentatively seeking Forms of life from Under pebbles peeking. Continue reading at pensitivity101
Living with another species is a bit of a learning curve. When you are a pup and the two-legses take you home, you not only have to learn to be a dog, you have to do it with a load … Continue reading
* Gemma’s warmth as she links my arm and the world stops screaming… * You are an island dark with life; A swan-hatched dream, taking flight; A blue-shot cormorant, nestled in night. * Continue reading at Stuart France