Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Fall #midnighthaiku
- Dalby Udder’s Cunning Apprenticeship ~ Geoff Le Pard #writephoto
- Rift ~ Sisyphus #writephoto
- Loyalty and Betrayal at Old Sarum ~ Alli Templeton
- A Couple of Questions and Cover Reveal
- Coming in Spring — Why are they screaming?
- Rift ~ Penny Wilson #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Erratics…
- Embrace your destiny ~ Michele Jones #writephoto
- Tech problems?
- …and Red-Fox. ~ Stuart France
- Dawning #midnighthaiku
- Bare ~ Frank Prem #writephoto
- The Saints and Sinners of Buckingham Old Town
- They Said ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Saltwater ~ H. R. R. Gorman
- Cassie’s Dream ~ Suzanne #writephoto
- Dear Don: Erratics…
- Rift ~ Lady Lee Manila #writephoto
- City rhythm…?
Daily Archives: December 10, 2018
All in good time my dearest Wendolina… I have more than enough to be going on with at present with the Ilkley ‘crosses’… It sounds like our little trip has fired you up somewhat… the lion slaying David would certainly … Continue reading
Dear Don, I wish I’d left you copies of the photos… you should see the stones now that there is time to really consider them! I’m betting the lion slaying David has an alter ego… and I wonder how many … Continue reading
Reblogging this splendid review by Paul Andruss of The Initiate. Paul Andruss, is the author of Thomas the Rhymer & Finn Mac Cool, has been a popular guest on the blog. He made our day when he sent us this… … Continue reading
* Brother-Wizard and Brother-Warrior immediately set out for the sea-shore. There, moored at the mouth of a natural cave in the cliffs, bobbed a coracle. They both clambered aboard… * …The King of Castle-Hill took the magic halter to the … Continue reading
I’m not going to say a word today…’cause I’m just going to curl up with a story… Christmas is a good time for stories… The Christmas Roast A. C. Flory aka Meeks Christmas was supposed to be a time of … Continue reading
* When Gramps turned up wearing Nancy’s gold ring, Jenny thought it was a hoot. Continue reading at Stuart France