Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Fall #midnighthaiku
- Dalby Udder’s Cunning Apprenticeship ~ Geoff Le Pard #writephoto
- Rift ~ Sisyphus #writephoto
- Loyalty and Betrayal at Old Sarum ~ Alli Templeton
- A Couple of Questions and Cover Reveal
- Coming in Spring — Why are they screaming?
- Rift ~ Penny Wilson #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Erratics…
- Embrace your destiny ~ Michele Jones #writephoto
- Tech problems?
- …and Red-Fox. ~ Stuart France
- Dawning #midnighthaiku
- Bare ~ Frank Prem #writephoto
- The Saints and Sinners of Buckingham Old Town
- They Said ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Saltwater ~ H. R. R. Gorman
- Cassie’s Dream ~ Suzanne #writephoto
- Dear Don: Erratics…
- Rift ~ Lady Lee Manila #writephoto
- City rhythm…?
Daily Archives: December 8, 2018
Dear Wen, Ah yes, the infamous Cephalophores… which I am assuming means ‘head-bearer’, odd how the job-lot of them are depicted carrying the head in the centre of the chest rather than under the arm, like the horseman… or, alternatively … Continue reading
Dear Don, I know it was only Solstice… but that was in the south! Not the same at all… I had a better look at the whole Holywell thing. You remember that it is one of our cephalophores… St Winefride, … Continue reading
Reblogged from M.C. Tuggle, Writer: Hannah Long gives a well-deserved tribute to J.R.R. Tolkien’s son and literary heir Christopher in the latest Weekly Standard. Long’s introduction to Christopher Tolkien’s life work includes insights into what makes the elder Tolkien’s stories … Continue reading
“The time has come,” the doglet said, “to talk of many things; Of tennis balls and squeaky ducks, and sneaky bees with stings; of why the sparrows fly so fast and if that cat has wings.” “Just wait a bit,” … Continue reading
* …There once was a king who lived in a castle on a hill. He was lord and master of all he surveyed. One daughter he had sired but his wife had died in giving the child life. His daughter … Continue reading
Mentioning the turkey epsode was a bad idea. It brought back all the memories of my little ‘accidents’ over the years. I pleade ignorance… I was young. How was I to know she wanted the turkey when she just left … Continue reading
‘The Seed at Zero.’ * The Circle is Time Six of the Nine Process through time Three of the Nine Are outside time: Divine. Yet still impact And impinge in time By impelling this processional motion. * ‘ Six of … Continue reading