Search this site
Book Now – The Jewel in the Claw- Weekend Workshop 2018
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. MIchael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Angels, Angels, everywhere… Stuart France
- Timeless #midnighthaiku
- Sanity Stuck in Shredder – #writephoto
- The Tale of a Quest Down a Hallway – Gregg Savage #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: A letter from Sonu Singh …and a poem from Ritu Bhathal
- Portal #writephoto – Of Glass and Paper
- Smorgasbord Christmas Posts from Your Archives – Christmas Lights by Sue Vincent.
- Notes from a small dog – Snowtime!
- #writephoto – portal by Elizabeth at Tea and Paper
- Riddles of the Night – A walk in the park…
- Linking the Chain III… Stuart France
- Artistry #midnighthaiku
- The Light – Michael at Afterwards #writephoto
- Portal – Joelle LeGendre #writephoto
- Esther Newton’s Guest Writer Spot
- Portal – Trent P. Mc Donald #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: Wedgwood and Wine by Sarah Brentyn
- Ani’s advent… Christmas came early!
- One great sin – Fall musings #writephoto
- Riddles of the Night: Clues on cue
Category Archives: Christmas
Well, it snowed a bit here yesterday… not much, not even long enough for me to play out…and then it all disappeared. It is all very well her heaving sighs of relief, but I was looking forward to a long … Continue reading
Okay, I admit, I am a bit confused. I’ve had letters to Santa, Christmas poems and stories from two-legses and four-legses… even from a two-legs who is also a four-legs… but this one is from a two-legs who is almost … Continue reading
Well, I am finally home! I thought she would never come and get me… It really takes the biscuit when she takes sooo long to comeback. But she says she had to go and see her grandpuppy, you know, the … Continue reading
A very special friend, who I met when I was little more than a pup, sent me a poem. It just goes to show, we four-legses pull together when one of us needs help…and I definitely need help staying out … Continue reading
I had a nice letter from some friends. They got their two-legs, who is friends with my two-legs, to send some of her festive photographs over… just in the interests of canine solidarity. They wrote: It is a trying time … Continue reading
Day two of the anti-antler campaign and I have a special guest… she writes and makes stuff to eat with her pup, Michael. She has read him my books too… even if my rotten two-legs did put her name on … Continue reading