Search this site
Book Now – Where Beauty Sleeps- Weekend Workshop 2020
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Trusty John: Maid…
- And In the End ~ Larry Trasciatti #writephoto
- Hunting the Unicorn: Into the Highlands…
- Mister Fawst! Study… Stuart France
- Depths #midnighthaiku
- Hunting the Unicorn: Heading north…
- Resilience #midnighthaiku
- Three days of the Oyster-catcher (1)
- Adventure #midnighthaiku
- Trusty John: Gold…
- Tempus fugit
- Caladur: Visions… Stuart France
- Reunited #midnighthaiku
- Trusty John: Princess…
- Thursday photo prompt: Forgotten #writephoto
- Colouring the world
- Caladur: Still Water… Stuart France
- Spirit #midnighthaiku
- Audiobook of Becoming Human ~ Kenneth L. Decroo
- Trusty John: Door…
Tag Archives: magnetic poetry
Touch me with your smiles, Drink your tears As a river of joy, And I will be child, woman, goddess, Light as time, Stronger than peace, A gentle night Of soft morning sun… And, quietly trusting life, We grow … Continue reading
* Come, child, Be not so sad. Morning heals the night And ghosts melt Into angels With the waking day. Life dances To a sacred rhythm And eternity laughs At men And time. *
When mountains wither And stones bloom in spring, When forests are rivers And Man lives in peace, I will remember you And the Light Of this moment.
Between dusk and dawn Breezes murmur in secret shade Winding sweet harmony Through ancient earth’s Wild sanctuary. Forests rain roses And night is beautiful Beneath a soft, sacred moon. Shining light on love, You give me life.
The river watches As spring blossoms wither And winter frosts the fertile vine And soft, quiet nights Beneath a lonely moon. We who wander Nature’s garden Follow water’s sacred song But see in harmony Only rain.
Hold my heart, Open to the touch of joy A thousand universes Flower the night And dance to our song In the language of stars. The sky blooms When your world lights mine.
Porcelain ghosts Dance with the morning. Night remembers magic And lingers, Haunting a laughing sky. A universe wakes As the kiss of eternity Breathes soft from your lips And I drink your joy.