Search this site
Book Now – The Jewel in the Claw- Weekend Workshop 2018
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. MIchael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Angels, Angels, everywhere… Stuart France
- Timeless #midnighthaiku
- Sanity Stuck in Shredder – #writephoto
- The Tale of a Quest Down a Hallway – Gregg Savage #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: A letter from Sonu Singh …and a poem from Ritu Bhathal
- Portal #writephoto – Of Glass and Paper
- Smorgasbord Christmas Posts from Your Archives – Christmas Lights by Sue Vincent.
- Notes from a small dog – Snowtime!
- #writephoto – portal by Elizabeth at Tea and Paper
- Riddles of the Night – A walk in the park…
- Linking the Chain III… Stuart France
- Artistry #midnighthaiku
- The Light – Michael at Afterwards #writephoto
- Portal – Joelle LeGendre #writephoto
- Esther Newton’s Guest Writer Spot
- Portal – Trent P. Mc Donald #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent Invitation: Wedgwood and Wine by Sarah Brentyn
- Ani’s advent… Christmas came early!
- One great sin – Fall musings #writephoto
- Riddles of the Night: Clues on cue
Tag Archives: remembrance
Paper poppies bloom, as fragile as the lives they represent. Every year it is the same, I try to find some way of saying what is in my heart and the words will not come. I was not there, I … Continue reading
Ancient guardians Witness the passage of time Smile at our folly * War, peace and plenty An ever changing cycle Eternity knows * Memory teaches Until it is forgotten… We will remember *
All ideas have to start somewhere and mine began with an hour or so to spare en route to the north. I had seen the sign for the National Memorial Arboretum every time I headed up that way and thought … Continue reading
Image: Pixabay Fellow bloggers and old friends who attended the recent Silent Eye workshop, The Feathered Seer, have written far more eloquently than I of their experiences. This is my attempt at making sense of the weekend’s events, my guide Anubis … Continue reading
I was not there. I did not see the blood and gore Or know the terror Of a war. * I did not grieve When friends were lost Or mourn the maimed Or human cost. * I did not fight … Continue reading