Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Ravens Gathering by Graeme Cumming #20booksofsummer #thriller #bookreview
- Circles Beyond Time ~ Between Two Worlds
- Bridges of Stone and Heart ~ Steve Tanham
- Nuances of Nicoll ~ Stuart France
- Interlude ~ Saving the ‘best’?
- Soulscape #midnighthaiku
- Houska Castle and the Gate to Hell? ~ G. Michael Vasey
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer diary #07
- Circles Beyond Time ~ Inner Circle
- The small dog’s revenge…
- Presence #midnighthaiku
- Vashti Quiroz-Vega hosts “Magical Whispers” by Balroop Singh
- Circles Beyond Time – Cairnfields
- Field of Sheaves: Wood-Stone…
- Interlude ~ Hidden Avebury?
- Weep #midnighthaiku
- Some Faerie Metaphysics ~ Neil Rushton
- Circles Beyond Time ~ A Rock and a Hard Place
- Field of Sheaves: Flame…
Daily Archives: January 1, 2020
Reblogged from Priorhouse Blog: Hello Readers, I wanted to share my top three takeaways from Trent McDonald’s book, Towards the Light and The Mad Quest: Two Novellas – on sale here at Amazon Last April, I featured Trent’s book cover – here … Continue reading
An offering to share Tell us the right and left Surviving in this world Grant us the peace and hope Into the path we’re hurled Continue reading at Lady Lee Manila
Reblogged from The Magical World of G. Michael Vasey: Another term I had never entered into Google along with my location was ‘Templar’. Imagine my surprise and delight to find yet again that the Templars had been located very close … Continue reading
Swirling and and twirling Her cape unfurling Playing with light music and smoke Continue reading at Salted Caramel
The candle burned low as I sat alone contemplating my life. I was alone, cold and to be honest I was afraid. A draft caught the candle and I was in the dark. The blackness was plapable and I was … Continue reading
It was more than six years ago that Stuart and I first, unsuccessfully, tried the door at St Andrew’s church in Middleton, North Yorkshire. We had tried since then too, the last time we were in the area. And we … Continue reading
Silently in a momentary hiatus from this past year’s journey I reflect on blessings received and give offerings of gratitude Continue reading at A Wise Woman’s Journey
* Fair weather or foul Finding within the courage To answer a smile * Wishing you all a Happy New Year.