Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Loyalty and Betrayal at Old Sarum ~ Alli Templeton
- A Couple of Questions and Cover Reveal
- Coming in Spring — Why are they screaming?
- Rift ~ Penny Wilson #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Erratics…
- Embrace your destiny ~ Michele Jones #writephoto
- Tech problems?
- …and Red-Fox. ~ Stuart France
- Dawning #midnighthaiku
- Bare ~ Frank Prem #writephoto
- The Saints and Sinners of Buckingham Old Town
- They Said ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Saltwater ~ H. R. R. Gorman
- Cassie’s Dream ~ Suzanne #writephoto
- Dear Don: Erratics…
- Rift ~ Lady Lee Manila #writephoto
- City rhythm…?
- …Buffalo… Stuart France
- Travelling #midnighthaiku
- Good Morning Henry! ~ Anurag Bakhshi #writephoto
Daily Archives: March 15, 2019
Reblogged from K. M. Allan: You’ve got to be a lot of things when you’re a writer. Not only do you need to craft characters and worlds from nothing, bring together a cohesive story, and take hundreds of random words … Continue reading
* …Said Very-White, “it is but a drop before a shower: I see another chariot coming over the plain.” “Describe it,” said Sweet-Mouthed Maeve. Said Very-White, “I see the horses pulling the chariot: two fiery, spirited bays of great strength … Continue reading
No ball outside the bathroom door No muddy trace of canine feet There is no dog hair on the floor The house looks shiny, clean and neat. Outside the pigeons on the fence Can bill and coo without a fight … Continue reading
* It has been surmised that the future enters our past in order that the present may form… Sometimes it certainly feels a little like that. For one thing it has been twenty-seven months since our last sighting of a … Continue reading
Hiding is futile Guilt can wear many faces Some still melt the heart Ani demands that I point out that these are old photos and she would not dream of unstuffing anything these days… she says.