Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Loyalty and Betrayal at Old Sarum ~ Alli Templeton
- A Couple of Questions and Cover Reveal
- Coming in Spring — Why are they screaming?
- Rift ~ Penny Wilson #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Erratics…
- Embrace your destiny ~ Michele Jones #writephoto
- Tech problems?
- …and Red-Fox. ~ Stuart France
- Dawning #midnighthaiku
- Bare ~ Frank Prem #writephoto
- The Saints and Sinners of Buckingham Old Town
- They Said ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Saltwater ~ H. R. R. Gorman
- Cassie’s Dream ~ Suzanne #writephoto
- Dear Don: Erratics…
- Rift ~ Lady Lee Manila #writephoto
- City rhythm…?
- …Buffalo… Stuart France
- Travelling #midnighthaiku
- Good Morning Henry! ~ Anurag Bakhshi #writephoto
Daily Archives: March 14, 2019
It’s full of trivia and artificial things; things which have arisen in the name of entertainment. Everywhere you look there is a stream of mindless celebrities willing – some would say desperate – to eat tropical bugs to give themselves … Continue reading
Dear Wen… ‘Peace to their shades. The pure Culdees Were Albyn’s earliest priests of God, Ere yet an island of her seas By foot of Saxon monk was trod.’ – Reullura, Thomas Campbell. Interesting use of the word ‘peace’ and … Continue reading
Something a bit different this week that I thought might be fun. Use the image below as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT) Wednesday 20th March … Continue reading
* Time Passing Ceaselessly Caught by the stream Flotsam and jetsom Spiralling whirpools Memories reflect themselves In silent and unruffled pools The river flows heedlessly onwards Our tears and laughter define its essence * The photo for this week’s prompt … Continue reading
* Big-Chief Red-Wood and the Ochre Stair… The Science-Men are adamant he was never there. Even if he was he would not fit into any of their boxes. All that’s needed now is a good Earth with lots of foxes! … Continue reading
* Momentary pause The last deep breath of winter Exhales daffodils *