Thursday Photo Prompt – Bridge #writephoto

#writephoto

Use the image below to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 1st March and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

beneath-the-bridgeDon’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

I will feature as many entries as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions we are getting every week, that will not be all of them! All posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 2nd March.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

73 Responses to Thursday Photo Prompt – Bridge #writephoto

1. hrh66 says:

Looks like another good prompt. I can see lots of story coming out of it. I’m going to try and get mine up tomorrow, though I’ve not had any ideas yet!

2. Pingback: Bridge #Writephoto – Of Glass & Paper

3. janmalique says:

I’ll be taking part Sue, an old friend will be turning up in this challenge…

4. Pingback: The Bridge of our Forefathers #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

5. trentpmcd says:

I couldn’t resist writing about the Resistance, at least that of 1500 years ago…
    Interesting photo.

6. Pingback: #WritePhoto Water Under The Bridge | mermaidcamp

7. Pingback: Microfiction #writephoto: Stones – Jane Dougherty Writes

8. Pingback: Underbelly – Reena Saxena

9. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt-Bridge writephoto – All About Writing and more

10. Pingback: Under the Bridge #writephoto | Isabel Caves

11. Pingback: neelwrites/fiction/shortstory/250words/ThurdsayPhotoPrompt/#writephoto/24/02/2017 | neelwritesblog

12. Ritu says:

Bit of a combo prompt for me today! I’ve joined you with Sacha’s #writespiration prompt again!

13. Pingback: Bridge | The Story Files

14. hrh66 says:

Here’s mine. I think it turned out well and I tried so hard to stay away from stereotyping the troll!

15. Pingback: But me – Life at 17

16. Pingback: Silence (Tanka) – Thoughts of Words

17. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt – Bridge #writephoto | Morpethroad

18. Pingback: A Stranger might just change your life – #Writephoto. | KL.Caley

Hi Sue my pingback doesn’t seem to have worked so here is my link
    Thursday Photo Prompt – Bridge #writephoto – http://wp.me/p1EXFu-6w4
    Sorry it’s late I did write it a few days back. 💜 As usual great entries this week. xx

Thursday Photo Prompt – Bridge #writephoto – http://wp.me/p1EXFu-6w4

21. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt – bridge #writephoto – Robbie's inspiration

22. Pingback: #writephoto bridge: Culleen’s moonlight journey – Lorraine's frilly freudian slip

23. Lorraine says:

Culleen’s journey continues. Thanks for the excellent prompt photo which made her appear to carry the story forward:

24. Pingback: Bridge #writephoto… | Stuart France