Thursday photo prompt – Tryst #writephoto

#writephoto

Use the image below to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 22nd February and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

summerhouse silhouetted against a dawn sky

Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

I will feature as many entries as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contriutions we are getting every week, that will not be all of them! All posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 23rd February.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Tryst #writephoto

1. ellenbest24 says:

Hello Sue another lovely shot to get our brains working.

2. Such a beautiful composition, great photo.

3. Ritu says:

Love this photo!!!

4. Pingback: The Chasm – Reena Saxena

5. Pingback: Tryst #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

6. Ritu says:

Ok, so excuse me if the plot is a little flimsy, I wrote this while the rest of the family were chilling out.. we are on a last minute break!

7. Pingback: Tryst #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

8. trentpmcd says:

I love the photo,but found inspiration in your title for the week….. https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/tryst-writephoto/

9. Pingback: Deepest Corners Of My Heart – Life at 17

10. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Tryst #writephoto | Morpethroad

11. Prajakta says:

Beautiful image! I hope I am able to come up with something – too much work this week 😦 The entries come in so far sound so good.

The brain is working…I’ll be back!

13. Pingback: #WritePhoto Destined To Meet | mermaidcamp

14. Pingback: Microfiction #writephoto: Tryst – Jane Dougherty Writes

15. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Tryst #writephoto | willowdot21

16. Pingback: neelwrites/fiction/shortstory/#writephoto/18/02/2017 | neelwritesblog

17. Pingback: The Rendezvous. | Ellenbest24

18. ellenbest24 says:

Oh my days, another first for me I can find where my strengths lie being genre free. Thank you for the opportunity Sue.

19. Pingback: The Rendezvous. | Ellenbest24

20. Pingback: Waltz With West Sun – Thoughts of Words

21. Pingback: Tryst #writephoto – Hugh's Views & News

22. Here’s the latest from me, Sue. Listen at your own peril. 😱

Don’t worry about reblogging. I’m more than happy with being in the roundup post every Thursday.

23. Pingback: #writephoto – Tryst | Journey To Ambeth

24. Pingback: The Porch #WritePhoto | Lemon Shark Reef

25. Pingback: A Trysting Place -#writephoto | KL.Caley

26. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Tryst #writephoto – Robbie's inspiration

27. Pingback: Tryst #writephoto… | Stuart France

28. Pingback: Shadows Meet | method two madness

29. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Winter Tryst #writephoto #amwriting #poetry | Rereading Jane Eyre

30. lucciagray says:

Hi Sue, It’s a beautiful picture 🙂 Here’s my entry for this week, A short poem this time 🙂 https://lucciagray.com/2017/02/22/thursday-photo-prompt-winter-tryst-writephoto-amwriting-poetry/

31. Pingback: Weather Whether #writephoto | TanGental