I had no idea where we were. Sami, who was our impromptu navigator, said we were someplace southwest of Paris. We had avoided the big cities. Actually, we even avoided the villages. We were afraid we would be sent back, sent back to death.
We had passed through field after field of yellow flowers. Rasha told us that they were rapeseed. She is the smartest of us and had been a Uni professor when the University was still in session, before it had been made into a rebel base and bombed.
A little dirt access road ran between two rapeseed fields. The sun was high and there wasn’t a soul in sight. We decided to take a break and have lunch.
Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- …our Sun.
- Castles in the ‘airth’…
- Our next event…
- Signatures III… Stuart France
- The Freedom Fighter – Anurag Bahkshi #writephoto
- Beginnings – Michael #writephoto
- #writephoto — Sailor’s Delight – Fandango
- Signatures II… Stuart France
- Dire Beginning – James Pyles #writephoto
- The Chamber #3 Emily Weatherburn– #writephoto
- Dorinda Duclos #writephoto
- Lord of the Deep – Workshop April 2019
- Signatures… Stuart France
- NEW BEGINNING – Iain Kelly
- Beginnings – Anisha #writephoto
- Beginnings – Lady Lee #writephoto
- A Day’s walk?… Stuart France
- Beginnings – Sisyphus #writephoto
- Jewels in the Claw (8) – Steve Tanham