Thursday photo prompt – Luna – #writephoto

#writephoto

Every Thursday at noon GMT, I publish one of my photos as a writing prompt.

Throughout the week I will feature a number of the responses here on the Daily Echo as space allows. Every week, a full round-up of posts will be published linking back to the original posts of contributors.

You can find all last week’s entries in the weekly round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers. I feature as many contributions as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions that may not be all of them!

Use the image below as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 15th November and link back to this post with a pingback. If you are unsure of how to create a pingback, Hugh has an excellent tutorial here.

Pingbacks need to be manually approved, so either check back to make sure that the pingback has appeared or simply copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

The best way to ensure your post is featured is to send it well before the deadline but all posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 16th November.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work. Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

78 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Luna – #writephoto

1. TM says:

This photograph is beautiful! Where did you take it? :O

2. Mr. Militant Negro says:

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

3. teandpaper says:

Love this prompt! Ms Luna is always my favourite subject!

4. Pingback: Silent Potential – Reena Saxena

5. Pingback: UNDER THE STARS – Iain Kelly

6. Pingback: Luna #writephoto prompt #suevincent | Not Tomatoes

7. Pingback: Luna #writephoto – Of Glass & Paper

8. Lovely prompt might give it a try 🙂

9. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Luna – #writephoto in shadorma – Ladyleemanila

10. Pingback: #writephoto — A Farm Upstate – This, That, and The Other

11. This is a gorgeous photo Sue. I came up dry with the last one so I think I’m going to give this one a try. 🙂

12. Pingback: #WritePhoto – Luna | But I Smile Anyway...

13. Pingback: Luna #writephoto | The Story Files

14. trentpmcd says:

Great photo! So far I haven’t had enough time to do anything but give it quick glance. Perhaps tomorrow I’ll be able to sit and write something out.

15. Pingback: Sue Vincent, weekly photo challenge. Luna. | willowdot21

16. Pingback: Lesson – Journey

17. Pingback: Microfiction #Writephoto: Tattered Moon – Jane Dougherty Writes

18. I didn’t manage one last week. The eye, I felt I’d done it before and it just kept staring at me, reproachfully. Anyway, here’s this week’s.

19. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Luna – #writephoto | Two on a Rant

20. Pingback: Dreaming with Luna – #WritePhoto Response | forgottenmeadows

21. Pingback: Evanescent #writephoto – An Armchair Perfectionist

22. Pingback: Luna – #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

23. Pingback: A Healing Touch – Luna – Emotional Shadows

24. Prajakta says:

I want to know the story behind the photograph 🙂 It took me back to some beautiful memories in the Himalayas and spun a poem: https://anarmchairperfectionist.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/evanescent/

25. Pingback: #writephoto November 9, 2017 – The Bag Lady

26. balroop2013 says:

Hi Sue, I see that my pingback is not working. Here is my contribution this week. Thanks for the lovely prompt.

27. Pingback: Holdout | rivrvlogr

28. Pingback: The Awe-full Truth #writephoto | TanGental

29. Pingback: Night’s Adventures – Smell The Coffee

30. Pingback: #Writephoto ‘Hope’ #Haiku #MondayBlogs | Rereading Jane Eyre

31. Pingback: #writephoto – Transformation | This is Another Story

32. Pingback: Silver Solitude (Prompt) – An Undivided Canvas

33. Pingback: Love Bite – A Tanka – #writephoto – In Emma World

34. janmalique says:

Sue, your photo has performed it’s magic once again and unlocked the creative gates. I’ve posted my contribution now. x