Shared #midnighthaiku

Seeds of life forming

Born together, separate

A common thread shared

This entry was posted in Photography, Poetry and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Shared #midnighthaiku

1. TamrahJo says:

Serendipitous! I’m in period of rest/healing on some fronts, as the long ago seeds of many things, are starting to grow, thread together and I am starting to feel the inspiration and impatience at ‘delay’ in jumping in before they have all come to fruition – While I realize I bring myself to anything, I do so love it when I visit your bloggy space – and it’s a balm on my spirit when I get another ‘message’ on – “it’s okay to wait and let it develop” – πŸ™‚ I’ve never considered myself a truly impatient person, but when my inner dreams/nudgings start ramping up – it is so hard to avoid my tendency of ‘let’s jump in and get ‘er done!” – πŸ˜€

• TamrahJo says:

AKA, in my world, “Let’s jump of the cliff and what happens, is what happens – but it’s okay – there is a net down there somewhere – – ” – – LOL

Hope is always good too πŸ˜‰

• TamrahJo says:

“I hope the myriad of groundwork/foundational work done these past 17 years, here and there, have prepared me well enough to not shy away, simply through fear” – LOL – thus, the educating myself part – while my inner worlds heal – πŸ™‚

Sometimes it takes half a lifetime of groundwork before we get a glimpse of the fruits πŸ˜‰

• TamrahJo says:

What’s that phrase? “the young are full of energy and enthusiasm, the old are full of experience and wisdom” – I’m working on bridging that gap by bringing all the pieces together – LOL

I think I’d like a foot in both worlds πŸ˜‰

• TamrahJo says:

Me too! Thus, the …ahem….healing part – – I spent the last 3 years gadding about working/doing things as if I was 18 – my reserves finally petered out in Spring of 2019 and I pushed through until Winter of 2020 – finally asked for outside assistance this summer – sigh – – sadly – I still don’t ‘catch myself’ as quickly as I should – but – I DID avoid full Emergency – sirens blaring – this time, thus…LOL… in my history – I am improving!!! LOL (I tend to count the wins, no matter how small they may seem to others – – LOL) Alas, the tsk, tsk, tsking in traditional medical world is still rather going on over me and my ways – – but they show up to build the castle back up from rubble, never the less – – I am blessed over and over by the healers that show up in my life – πŸ™‚ they are my core safety net – teachers too and they each get me a little further towards ‘better’ – in their own ways – πŸ™‚

It is always best to let these things ‘hatch’ in their own time πŸ˜‰

• TamrahJo says:

Yes, since I like to label myself as “lazy” in many areas of life (though everyone around me just laughs at that) but truly, I do aspire to that – – as in, “Um, yeah, not feeling the call on this – feeling huge resistance to this, so perhaps just to wait and see….” I’ve learned if I feel that, to delay – and yet, sometimes the inner nudgings are so strong on what I want to do and yet, if I start to ‘jump in’ several unknown obstacles come into play and then, I just observe, wait – is it me? is it not yet time? That said, all signs point to ‘soon’ and so..well, for now…I’m just doing the stuff not related to ‘it’ and educating myself on various ‘cogs/infrastructure’ so when the time comes, I can “Go, Go, GO!!! Now!” – – we shall see how it plays out – πŸ™‚

2. wtf is that? It looks like a hoard of bees.