“Do it. Now…”
Cold sweat beads on his forehead. Her eyes are keen as anguish, sharp as the steel against his throat. How had he not realised? How had it come to this? He had tried everything. He had even begged. The thought made him squirm, but he no longer cared. He had nothing left.
The bright edge of the razor would strike.
No way to escape.
His hands shake. He must. He cannot. Bile rises as he closes his eyes… all he can see is blood and ruin.
“Now, Dave … Either the beard goes, or I do…”
Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Little Girl Lost ~ Sally Cronin
- Dream ~ Di #writephoto
- A Thousand Miles of History XXXXIII: Dog-sick with Ice Cream
- Purple Mountain Majesty~ Jim Adams #writephoto
- ‘A Forest’…
- Dream~ Brian F. Kirkham #writephoto
- IndieAni Bones and the Squeaky Hobbit
- Dreamland ~ Balroop Singh #writephoto
- Lost #midnighthaiku
- When The Moon Is Full ~ Helen Jones
- False Notions ~ Reena Saxena #writephoto
- A Thousand Miles of History XXXXII: Twin Bridges…
- Heather Valley ~ Smita Ray #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Flies…
- Happy Child ~ Anjali Sharma #writephoto
- To dare, to dream, to be…
- Wild Purple Fields ~ Tessa Dean #writephoto
- Dragonfly #midnighthaiku
- The Real Archery ~ Nicholas C. Rossis
- Summer Green-joyed Dreams ~ Goff James #writephoto