Ribbons #flashfiction

This entry was posted in flash fiction and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Ribbons #flashfiction

Death comes to us all . He fooled her didn’t he , though she couldn’t of stopped him. I liked this Sue 💜

2. Sadje says:

Very interesting story.

3. A very interesting story I love the imagery of the ribbons/

4. robertcday says:

Hey there, Sue – didn’t know you wrote your own stories (and are rather good at it) – I came here looking for a story prompt to subscribe to. Guess I don’t visit often enough. 🙂

I loved this story, Sue… although I suspect she knew who he was all along…

6. Liked this very much Sue. Very clever.

7. Widdershins says:

Reading the Ribbons, eh? … that’s one I haven’t heard before … lovely idea though, using colour.

8. Fascinating story…

9. Dale says:

I really enjoyed this. Her time had come to release all she’d accumulated over time. Of course she let him in. She knew it was hers.