Thursday photo prompt: Choice #writephoto

Welcome to this week’s writephoto prompt.#writephoto

You can find all last week’s entries in the weekly round-up, which was published earlier today.

Throughout the week, I will feature as many of the responses here on the Daily Echo as time and space allows, usually in the order in which they are submitted. Please be aware that I tend to schedule reblogs in advance and these spaces fill quickly so an early submission is more likely to be reblogged.

All posts will be featured in the weekly round-up on Thursday, 13th February at 10am GMT, linking back to the original posts of contributors.

Use the image below as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.

Submit your link by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 12th February.

Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here)  and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.

Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word in the title of the post.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.

Regular contributors are also welcome to come over as my guest and introduce themselves (click here for details).

Please note: As I do not share my political opinions on this blog, please do not use the challenge as a platform from which to share yours. Party political or racially offensive posts will not be reblogged.

This week’s prompt ~ Choice

For visually challenged writers, the image shows a winter landscape, with trees by a stream and rough stepping stones across it.

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to Thursday photo prompt: Choice #writephoto

1. Pingback: CHOICE – Iain Kelly

2. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt- Choice # WritePhoto- February 6, 2020 – Keep it alive

3. Sigh ❤ This one is stirring me, naturally 😉 Will return to it after I get back from an appointment.

4. Pingback: The River’s Gift – #writephoto | Observations of The Urban Spaceman

5. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Choice #writephoto | willowdot21

6. Tales from the Dome… Part 2 😉
    Sorry for the predictable ending, and thanks for the prompt!

This is a beautiful place Sue, a place to escape and heal.
    Here is my tale

8. Pingback: #Choice #writephoto – The Light Behind the Story

9. Pingback: #writephoto: The stones remember – Jane Dougherty Writes

10. Pingback: Haiku – 'No Reason No Choice' – A poem by Goff James | Art, Photography and Poetry

11. Goff James says:

Hi, Sue. Another great prompt; much more abstract!. Three different versions worked on. Here is my final response – Haiku / No Reason No Choice. Here’s the link https://goffjamesart.wordpress.com/2020/02/06/haiku-no-reason-no-choice-a-poem-by-goff-james/
    Have a great day.

12. Pingback: A short story…Keith’s Ramblings

13. Pingback: The Two Stones | Na'ama Yehuda

14. Another evocative photo from you! Thank you!
    Here’s my contribution:
    Na’ama

15. Pingback: nd 2.6 # 93 Bank Wizard? 4p – Jules Pens Some Gems…

16. Jules says:

I had fun incorporating this bank into my Banking here: # 93 Bank Wizard?

17. Pingback: Choice #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

18. Here’s my effort Sue. Lovely picture. Reminds me of the old heathland of my childhood before the builders moved in.

19. Pingback: A Legend In His Own Lunchbox #writephoto | TanGental

20. Pingback: Choice #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

21. trentpmcd says:

Hi Sue. Great photo, but I had a hard time with this one. I hope it isn’t too forced… https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2020/02/07/choice-writephoto/

22. Pingback: CHOICE – kimbladeswriting

23. Pingback: The Song Of A Stream – Emotional Shadows

24. balroop2013 says:

Hi Sue, this image transported me back into a memory lane and here are my thoughts: https://balroop2013.wordpress.com/2020/02/07/the-song-of-a-stream/
    Thank you.

25. Pingback: #Writephoto ~ Choice #Poetry | anita dawes and jaye marie

26. Pingback: These mortal choices: a #Writephoto #TankaProse – Frank J. Tassone

27. Pingback: Whitewater - Poetry For Healing

28. Pingback: One decision. – The Ederren

29. Happy Sunday,
    Here’s a response for Thursday.

Enjoy.

30. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Choice #writephoto – Ladyleemanila

31. Pingback: #Writephoto – Choice – Roberta Writes

32. Pingback: Choice #writephoto | Of Glass & Paper

33. Pingback: Whispers Of Wisdom | awisewomansjourney

34. Pingback: Indian Creek #writephoto Choice | Annette Rochelle Aben

35. Pingback: A river's tale – Kitty's Verses

36. kittysverses says:

Hi Sue,
    Thank you for running the challenge. Here’s my post :-
    Thank you all for stopping by and reading.

37. Pingback: Choice #WritePhoto | The Story Files

38. M K Lee says:

Morning Sue! Hope you’re having a good week! Here’s my attempt for this week: https://tellingtalesweb.wordpress.com/2020/02/12/writephoto-a-rambling-overthinker/