An invitation to #writephoto regulars… Introduce yourselves!

There are a good many writers who participate regularly in the weekly writephoto writing challenge here on the Daily Echo. We read your work… poetry, fiction, memoirs… but often know very little else about you unless we can find out more on your own blogs.

Do you write books? Paint? have a passion for gardening, photography or collecting something unexpected? Where in the world do you come from and why do you enjoy writing?

Come on over and tell us!

While there is never enough space to reblog all the contributions to the prompt each week, I can always find room for a guest post πŸ™‚

I would like to invite all the writers who contribute to the writephoto challenge to be my guest here on the Daily Echo blog.

If you are a blogger, author or poet, simply email me with an article about yourself, your work and maybe a picture or two. You can include links to your social media and books if you wish too.

I’d love to know more about you all!

Email me at findme@scvincent.com

This entry was posted in Blogging, Books, fantasy, fiction, Humour, photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to An invitation to #writephoto regulars… Introduce yourselves!

1. jaya1966 says:

Shall definitely get back to you Sue. Keenly interested in sharing my interests.

2. syncwithdeep says:

You are so good Sue. Lookinh forward to read many hidden talentsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

3. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Get yourself over to Sue’s and introduce yourself πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

4. Reblogged this on ladyleemanila and commented:
    ❀

5. Hi Sue, have sent in a draft for your perusal, though I’m not that interesting.

6. I confess I didn’t take part to writephoto for many weeks – in summer I always concentrate more on my passion for photography than writing. πŸ˜‰

7. What a great idea, Sue. I make a point of reading as many writephoto contributions as I can, but you’re so right — I know little about the authors. I’m looking forward to learning about a few of them. πŸ™‚

8. Ritu says:

I’ve emailed you… it’s a bit strange, but hope you like it!

9. Em says:

Been a while since I’ve done #writephoto, Uni’s really grilling me the past couple of months. This is really lovely Sue.

10. So cool, Sue! You’re a sweetheart!

11. Noah Weiss says:

Sounds interesting, though I am an irregular participant.

12. Pingback: #writephoto regulars ~ Ritu Raps | But I Smile Anyway...

13. I’m pretty sure I’ve taken up enough space on your blog already, but IF you actually WANT something, I will write it. You will have to let me know. I’m willing, but I’m wondering if there’s anything everyone doesn’t already know about me!

14. Pingback: #writephoto regulars ~ Meet Marilyn Armstrong – SUE VINCENT’S DAILY ECHO (Reblog) – Serendipity – Seeking Intelligent Life on Earth

15. Pingback: Photo prompt round-up: Calm #writephoto | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo

16. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Shadows #writephoto | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo

17. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Untrodden #writephoto | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo