Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: An Uneasy Peace
- Blood #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Talking Stone
- Out with the Old?
- Where… #midnighthaiku
- Going West: The Accidental Tourist
- The Small Dog has a Bad Week…
- Felled #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Where Ancient Sites Collide
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer Diary #04
- In brief…
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
Daily Archives: January 2, 2019
“Hey old man, how’s the big boat coming along?” “It’s nearly finished Jacet.” replied the septuagenarian. Jacet and his colleague stared at the massive construction for a while. “Why is he building a giant barge in the middle of nowhere?” … Continue reading
Clouds Clearing Sun shining Vision crystal The future ahead Continue reading at But I Smile Anyway
Originally posted on Myths of the Mirror:
I wish you all a wonderfully creative, happy, healthy, and safe new year, full of laughter and love. ** After 5+ years of blogging, I thought I’d try something new… finally. How about…
Jessie raced outside, stopping to shove her feet into her shoes before letting the door slam behind her. At the end of the driveway, she realized she her coat was inside. It didn’t matter. She wasn’t going back. She was … Continue reading
Being the new year, everyone seems to be doing the retrospective thing, but I was determined not to do a ‘top ten posts of the year’. For a start, the writephoto prompt posts do pretty well, and a fair few … Continue reading
* ‘…then a triangle and finally a circle……’ – The ‘Eighteenth’ Leaf. …This to our mind pretty much makes the earth feminine and the moon masculine which we expect also makes the sun feminine and the star behind the sun … Continue reading