Romance #midnighthaiku

a-place-for-dreaming-romantic-illusions-bloom-beneath-summer-skies

Image | This entry was posted in Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Romance #midnighthaiku

1. Ali Qureshi says:

Looking forward to your next Haiku! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Widdershins says:

Mmmm … I can smell that lavender from here! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Ritu says:

Gorgeous photo!

4. Reblogged this on Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life and commented:
    A reminder of summer, love and the wonders of nature.. #haiku by Sue Vincent.. You will find much to enjoy over on Sue’s blog so do head over and prepare to be delighted.

5. Mick Canning says:

In the middle of winter, that looks rather attractive!

I can smell the lavender already…

7. I smell and feel that summer air on my skin while I sit in a cold Canadian winter. Superb haiku, Sue. โค โค

8. I really love these. Have you thought of putting a collection together of your haiku? (Or do you have one?) They, and your photos, are fantastic.

9. socialbridge says:

Lovely Sue. Reminds me of ‘my’ Mount Congreve Garden.

10. Denis1950 says:

Your haiku brings this beautiful image to life Sue, I bet Ani would have fun exploring there