Squirreling

in-winter-boughs-planning-spring-celebrations-i-watch-the-watcher-a-privileged-encounter-as-an-univited-guest

For Colleen’s Tanka challenge

This entry was posted in Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Squirreling

1. kirizar says:

I love this and not just because you have a cute squirrel in the post. Very interesting last line “A privileged encounter As an uninvited guest.” Just one question…is the squirrel the intruder or are you?

2. jazzytower says:

I love this Sue:) It does feel like I’m having a sneak peek when I get to watch them up close:)

3. noelleg44 says:

Great, Sue, as usual!!

4. macjam47 says:

Nice tabks! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. macjam47 says:

That was tanks. LOL

6. macjam47 says:

TANKA. What’s with my fingers this morning?

7. You know, Sue, I just saw my first squirrel in our back garden the other day. We are in a new housing area and the trees are small. Your photo looks identical to our squirrels. Just goes to show how illustrious those guys are! LOL! I loved your take on them planning a spring celebration. โค

8. Pingback: Colleenโ€™s Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #8 โ€“ TIME & LAUGHTER – Colleen Chesebro ~ Fairy Whisperer