Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Rift ~ Penny Wilson #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Erratics…
- Embrace your destiny ~ Michele Jones #writephoto
- Tech problems?
- …and Red-Fox. ~ Stuart France
- Dawning #midnighthaiku
- Bare ~ Frank Prem #writephoto
- The Saints and Sinners of Buckingham Old Town
- They Said ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Saltwater ~ H. R. R. Gorman
- Cassie’s Dream ~ Suzanne #writephoto
- Dear Don: Erratics…
- Rift ~ Lady Lee Manila #writephoto
- City rhythm…?
- …Buffalo… Stuart France
- Travelling #midnighthaiku
- Good Morning Henry! ~ Anurag Bakhshi #writephoto
- Rift ~ Anjali Sharma #writephoto
- More Glimpses by Hugh Roberts #newbook #booklaunch
- Rift ~ Ritu Bhathal #writephoto
Tag Archives: perfection
Atop the Stone, standing on the precipice of embracing perfection, fully present, I am aware of my insurrection, “Be still, it is I that am you, in unity we are.” My heart and spirit are broken, “you are perfection.” Yet … Continue reading
For how many centuries have I been condemned to guard this golden box? The surrounding trees keep changing color, in line with the contents in the box. The glass pole has a gift trapped inside, accessible only to the Perfect … Continue reading
Night falls; Tenebrous swirls of amorphous shadow Dance in the dark. Cerements of midnight flow and ebb From void to oblivion Across an empty sky. Eyes that are raised see nothing; Save an empty canvas…painted black; Desire finds no shining … Continue reading
Pristine perfection Flowing from the Mother’s heart As liminal light
Perfection slept in my arms; My heart singing lullabies To a winter rose.