Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- A face from the past… and a book extract…
- A child’s tale
- Open #midnighthaiku
- Ravens Gathering by Graeme Cumming #20booksofsummer #thriller #bookreview
- Circles Beyond Time ~ Between Two Worlds
- Bridges of Stone and Heart ~ Steve Tanham
- Nuances of Nicoll ~ Stuart France
- Interlude ~ Saving the ‘best’?
- Soulscape #midnighthaiku
- Houska Castle and the Gate to Hell? ~ G. Michael Vasey
- MarySmith’sPlace – Cancer diary #07
- Circles Beyond Time ~ Inner Circle
- The small dog’s revenge…
- Presence #midnighthaiku
- Vashti Quiroz-Vega hosts “Magical Whispers” by Balroop Singh
- Circles Beyond Time – Cairnfields
- Field of Sheaves: Wood-Stone…
- Interlude ~ Hidden Avebury?
- Weep #midnighthaiku
Tag Archives: ducks
Myopic vision The beauty of the whole lost Blinded by details A softer focus A wider view encompassed Understanding grows
Dawn is a favoured time for me. It heralds the new day and marks the end of the darkness. Outside I hear the birds chorus It goes on and on and always with an intensity that suggests something very important … Continue reading
We stopped for elevenses in the form of a nice Cornish pasty… and were mobbed. There is no other way to say it. We went hunting ducklings, armed, I must stress, with no more than some duck-seed and our cameras… … Continue reading
Intriguing movement Poised on the brink of action Attention captured Maternal instinct Scatters silver confusion Duck decoy triumphs
Reflections of bronze leaves glow golden as sunlight skims the water. Wild birds floating on a river of fire. Reflection and refraction are transformation, summer’s final bonfire. To see more of Marilyn’s photographic response to the prompt, please click here.
The road that runs through the Home Farm of Waddesdon Manor can be a bit of a pain. It bisects the fields, after half a mile or so and when you are out for a walk with the small dog, … Continue reading