Thursday photo prompt: Caught #writephoto

#writephoto

Every Thursday at noon GMT, I publish one of my photos as a writing prompt.  If you know where the photo was taken, please keep it to yourself until the challenge is closed and I usually share something about the place during the round-up.

Throughout the week I will feature as many of the responses here on the Daily Echo as space allows. Every Thursday at 10 a.m. GMT, a full round-up of posts will be published linking back to the original posts of contributors.

You can find all last week’s entries in the weekly round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers. I will feature as many contributions as I can on the blog during the week.

Use the image below as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 29th August and link back to this post with a pingback to be included in the round-up.  There is no word limit and no style requirements, except to keep it fairly family friendly.

sun caught in trees

If you are unsure of how to create a pingback, Hugh has an excellent tutorial here.

Pingbacks need to be manually approved, so either check back to make sure that the pingback has appeared or simply copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work. Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

108 Responses to Thursday photo prompt: Caught #writephoto

1. Pingback: The same Sun – Reena Saxena

2. Pingback: ray of hope – syncwithdeep

3. syncwithdeep says:

Thanks for the beautiful picture prompt Sue. here is my take

4. Argh. I will try to play this week. Missed the gorgeous circle photo but am looking forward to reading the stories. Love this one, Sue. These places find you.

5. Pingback: CAUGHT – Iain Kelly

6. Iain Kelly says:

What an interesting tree, and caught at just the right moment.

7. Wow! What a pic, Sue!

8. Pingback: The Trees/Caught #writephoto | Notes to Women

9. notestowomen says:

Hi Sue,

Great photo! I can see why that particular tree caught your eye.

Here’s my contribution.

AB

10. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Caught #writephoto | willowdot21

I love t his photo Sue ,my entry came easily because the photo speaks 💜

12. Pingback: #writephoto — Treasure Hunt – This, That, and The Other

13. Fandango says:

Fantastic, inspiring photo, Sue. Here’s how it inspired me:

14. Nice one, Sue. I have to put my thinking cap on. 🙂

15. Pingback: Revered King | Willow Poetry

16. Pingback: Caught – writing in north norfolk

17. kim881 says:

I’m sorry I haven’t been by for a while, Sue. Here’s my offering:

18. Pingback: The Last Frontier | Powered by Robots

19. Thank you Sue! I’m about to do a post with your prompt. This is really fun – so glad I found your blog. Many blessings. ~Debbie

20. Pingback: The Slave Girl/Caught #writephoto – A Heart for Africa

21. Pingback: Caught #write photo prompt #sue vincent | Not Tomatoes

22. Pingback: The Paint Job – Deborah's Deliberations

23. Hi Sue,

Sorry I’m late this time around. Here’s my submission.

Deborah

24. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Caught #writephoto | Morpethroad

25. Pingback: Caught - #writephoto - Rosemary Carlson, WriterRosemary Carlson, Writer

26. Pingback: #WritePhoto – Caught | But I Smile Anyway...

27. Pingback: In Which The Earth Loses Its Diamonds And Gains A World Religion #writephoto #flashfiction | TanGental

28. Pingback: neelwrites/come,dancewithme/ThreeWordsChallenge/ThursdayPhotoPrompt/flash/fiction/shortstory/25/08/2018 | neelwritesblog

29. jaya1966 says:

Hi Sue,
    No Pingback as usual because of Blogger. Thanks for a very thought-provoking prompt. Here is the link to my piece.

Thanks,
    Jai

30. Pingback: Caught #Writephoto | Myths of the Mirror

I really must master the ping back, but here is our contribution for Caught. https://wp.me/p2XQu3-9nN

32. Pingback: #Writephoto ~ Caught | anita dawes and jaye marie

33. Pingback: Rainbow of Light 🌈 – Jordy’s Streamings

34. Pingback: #writephoto – Caught – #poetry | Night Owl Poetry - Dorinda Duclos

35. Pingback: Caught #writephoto – Of Glass & Paper

36. And extraordinary catch, Sue! Love the angle of the tree! Like it’s dancing with the sun! Here’s mine 🙂

37. Pingback: Exposed | method two madness

38. Pingback: All the Difference – #writephoto | rivrvlogr

39. Pingback: The Source of Magic | jagahdilmein

40. Pingback: The Soul of a Tree #writephoto – Writing Through the Soul Words of Wisdom

41. Pingback: Caught #WritePhoto | The Story Files

42. Pingback: Flash Fiction: Clash 3 | The Dark Netizen

43. Hi Sue! 🙂
    Here’s my take on the prompt:

Happy reading! 🙂

44. Pingback: “…for Sister Earth, our Mother…” : a #quadrille #writephoto #tankaprose – Frank J. Tassone

45. I managed to get this done in time this week, Sue. And it gave me an idea for a small piece of my WIP. https://robertawrites235681907.wordpress.com/2018/08/29/writephoto-caught/

46. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt-Secret #writephoto – SOUL CONNECTION